Re: [SLUG] What format to use for CDROM's for Linux?

> I know that some CDROMs that I have dont work properly
> under Linux/UNIX as the links in HTML don't work except
> under Windows but some do.

I don't think it's a CD format issue.  With the few CDs I've had this
problem it has been due to Windows being case insensitive as far as files
go.  So if your link points to index.html but the file is called INDEX.HTML
it will work under Windows but not Linux.

Just make sure the case in the link matches the file, same as you would if
it were on a web server.  Making the CD under Linux rather than Windows will
probably make this easier.