[SLUG] Re: [UNIX ECI] [Job #675] N:The BAS & XML (fwd) TAX office SMOKESCREEN

re original Tax office fax

THE TAX OFFICE IS STRETCHING THE TRUTH

They have not denied the fact that the XML is not used for the web
transfer, this being  an encrypted batch file,

requiring you to install their MICROSOFT WINDOWS or Mac software to
locally serve the XML
further if you read the XML interface specification
you will find it is illogical.

XML implies open systems interface used over the web!

THE TAX OFFICE DOES NOT PROVIDE
A OPEN SYSTEMS INTERFACE
WHAT'S WORSE I DO NOT THINK THEY UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE !!!!!!

for open systems....
they should release the specification of the batch file,
and logically  also the tests to verify the data
before a batch file is returned.
not hide behind a smoke screen saying they are XML compliant
When they do not logically use the concept.

  Mr R,. B. Skeoch
  Managing Director, Muli Management Pty Ltd.
  124 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga, NSW. 2076, Australia.
  Ph; 02-9487 3241, Fx; 02-9487 3583, Email; rbs@nospam.muli.com.au
  Project Financial Management Accounting Software, Linux Solutions