Re: [SLUG] Debian SIG - Wrap-up

On Thu, 14 Jun 2001, Matthew Dalton wrote:

> Will Angus and/or Steven be making notes on their talks available
> somewhere? I wouldn't mind taking a look...

The 6-line shell script will be interesting.  I'm not sure if Gus would have
written notes anywhere - it looks like he just stores it all in his head.

I've got e-scribbles (heh) here if you (or anyone else) wants them.  Package
names, files to run, broad procedures.  Might be useful, might not.  Let me
know if you want them, and I'll resurrect them off the laptop.