Re: [SLUG] Debian SIG - Wrap-up

Steven has said that he would make the slides available but
unfortunately Gus' talk was off the cuff, completely unprepared, so
there aren't notes to make available. Gus did mention though, that he
has answered the "how to build debian packages" question on the list
before so hopefully they're in the SLUG archives.

Gus did reference this as an appropriate starting place:

http://www.debian.org/devel/

and I believe the "new maintainers" guide as well.

Thus spake Matthew Dalton (matthewd@nospam.research.canon.com.au):

> Craige McWhirter wrote:
> >
> > Thanks Steven and Gus.
> >

> Will Angus and/or Steven be making notes on their talks available
> somewhere? I wouldn't mind taking a look...

PGP signature