From: Jamie Wilkinson [mailto:jaq@nospam.spacepants.org]
Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2001 22:03
To: 'slug@nospam.slug.org.au'
Subject: Re: [SLUG] WHOIS..server.

This one time, at band camp, Chris Barnes said:
>Man get over your self. You think I like the disclaimer and the
>advertisement at the end of every email i send?? Its not something i can
>take responsibility for, its how the server administrator has configured
the
>mail gateway.

Well, it's been mentioned before...

See if your mailer can put the line "-- " on a line by itself at the end
of your emails, that way anything after it will be marked as a
signature, and will be ignored by most clients, and smart ones will
remove it before replying ;)

I'd ask the mail administrator to put the "-- " at the top of the
disclaimer, if there's no way of removing it altogether.

  | see this line (and don't forget the space)
jaq@nospam.spacepants.org                        http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg
<Balial> This port may thing it's fortified, butt I seem to be mounting
a pretty good assault

Searching for "A Better Way" to a home loan, call RAMS on 13 7267, or go to http://www.rams.com.au

The e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information.  If you receive it in error you must not use or disclose the information. You must tell us and delete it. We do not waive any legal privilege by sending it. RAMS does not promise that the email is free from virus defect or error.