Re: [SLUG] WHOIS..server.

This one time, at band camp, Chris Barnes said:
>Man get over your self. You think I like the disclaimer and the
>advertisement at the end of every email i send?? Its not something i can
>take responsibility for, its how the server administrator has configured the
>mail gateway.

Well, it's been mentioned before...

See if your mailer can put the line "-- " on a line by itself at the end
of your emails, that way anything after it will be marked as a
signature, and will be ignored by most clients, and smart ones will
remove it before replying ;)

I'd ask the mail administrator to put the "-- " at the top of the
disclaimer, if there's no way of removing it altogether.

  | see this line (and don't forget the space)
jaq@nospam.spacepants.org                        http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg
<Balial> This port may thing it's fortified, butt I seem to be mounting
a pretty good assault