Re: [SLUG] Getting a bt878 to work with xawtv --SUCESS well sort of

<quote who="Mehmet Ozdemir">

> PS: is it possible to get sound w/o doing it this way ?? ie sound thru the
> pci bus.

Hmm. Um. Works for me? :)

I must admit, I haven't entirely worked this bit out yet myself, but it
works if I lsmod * in the /lib/modules/blah/kernel/drivers/media/video
directory.

At some stage, I will have to figure this out, so it may as well be sooner
rather than later. :)

*wanders off to work stuff out*

- Jeff

--
    "If your life was a movie, would you pay to see it? Would you pay to
                see an advertisement for it?" - James Morris