[SLUG] WHOIS..server.

Does anyone know where i can get a whois server for linux (if there is such
a thing). I've looked on Freshmeat.net but i've had no luck. Any other
suggestions?

Chris Barnes
System Operations
(02)8218 6205

'One fish two fish red fish blue fish'
-Dr. Seuss

Searching for "A Better Way" to a home loan, call RAMS on 13 7267, or go to http://www.rams.com.au

The e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information.  If you receive it in error you must not use or disclose the information. You must tell us and delete it. We do not waive any legal privilege by sending it. RAMS does not promise that the email is free from virus defect or error.