Re: [SLUG] Getting a bt878 to work with xawtv

This one time, at band camp, Mehmet Ozdemir said:
>Can somebody send me there modules.conf and .xawtv file. I'm using
>xawtv 3.51 and the bttv driver that come stock with rh7.1.

This is from my Debian sid (kernel 2.4.5) but shouldn't make a
difference -- they worked for 2.2.19 as well.  The .xawtv gets created
automatically if you ask it to, then you can go back and edit it later.

willow% cat /etc/modutils/actions
# Special actions that are needed for some modules

# The BTTV module does not load the tuner module automatically,
# so do that in here
post-install bttv insmod tuner
post-remove bttv rmmod tuner

willow% cat ~/.xawtv
[global]
freqtab = australia
pixsize = 128 x 96
pixcols = 1
jpeg-quality = 75
mjpeg-quality = 75
keypad-ntsc = no
osd = yes

[defaults]
norm = PAL
capture = over
source = Television

[AV]
source = s-video

[SBS]
channel = 28
key = 1

[ABC]
channel = 2
key = 2

[SEVEN]
channel = 7
key = 7

[NINE]
channel = 9
key = 9

[TEN]
channel = 10
key = 0

[31]
channel = 31
key = 3

--
jaq@nospam.spacepants.org                        http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg
<Balial> This port may thing it's fortified, butt I seem to be mounting