Re: [SLUG] text mode newsreader, or a server?

* This one time, at band camp, Rob B said:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a cable connection to a Debian Potato box at home, and I want to be
> able to read the cable newsgroups from my pc at work.
>
> My question is, should I set up a news server, or install a text-based
> newsreader and read news via an ssh connection?

I use slrn (text based news reader) and it works great.

TG
--
Greeno <tgreen@nospam.pacific.net.au>
GnuPG Key :  1024D/B5657C8B

Imagine working in a secure environment and finding the string
_NSAKEY in the OS binaries without a good explanation
    -Alan Cox 04/05/2001