Re: [SLUG] Getting a bt878 to work with xawtv

<quote who="Mehmet Ozdemir">

> >  * /usr/src/linux/Documentation/video4linux/bttv/CARDLIST
> >
> >  * Try 37 and 38, and tuner=7
>
> What is 37 and 38,

The card type, re: CARDLIST. You have to pass parameters to the bttv module
so it knows what to do with the card. tuner.o gets type=7, bttv.o gets
card=37 or 38 (at least these are my recommendations to try first).

- Jeff

--
     "I tried to make money ass signing, but the bottom fell out of the
                            market." - Liam Quin