[SLUG] Getting a bt878 to work with xawtv

Hello All,

I just got a Pixel View bt878 tv/fm tuner yesterday for $40.00
(bargin!!) and I'm trying to get it to work.

I've read thru the slug archives w/o success.

I think everything set right but I just get static (i'm using rabbit
ears atm, but will hook the real antenna tonight)

Can somebody send me there modules.conf and .xawtv file. I'm using
xawtv 3.51 and the bttv driver that come stock with rh7.1.

Regards

Mehmet Ozdemir

This message sent using EMUmail -- http://www.emumail.com

Jumping through hoops to get E-mail on the road?
You've got two choices: Join the circus, or use MollyMail.

Molly Mail -- http://www.mollymail.com