Re: [SLUG] apt-get update rpm

This one time, at band camp, I said:
>This one time, at band camp, Mike Lake said:
>>I have rpm 3.0.3 on my Debian box and want to update to 4.0
>>(to alien a RH7 mozilla binary for the Alpha).
>
>Filename: pool/main/r/rpm/rpm_4.0.2-9_i386.deb

And then I realise that you're talking about an Alpha machine, so I kick
myself and suggest looking for either rpm_4.0.2-9_alpha.deb in the same
place, or doing the apt-get source thing, get the source tarball from
RedHat and dpkg-buildpackage it.

--
jaq@nospam.spacepants.org                        http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg
<Balial> This port may thing it's fortified, butt I seem to be mounting