Re: [SLUG] OT: Cheap 19" Rack Cases

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001 21:24, Daniel Finn wrote:
> Anyone know somewhere in sydney, either distributer or reseller that
> sells cheapish 19" rack cases. Probably 2u is what I am after.

I generally by mine (Argent Racmount brand) through Rolen Bell (our cabling
contractors). I can get contact details for them if you like.

You mention a 2U case - do you mean 2RU ?  If so, the smallest I've ver been
able to get is 8RU, although I believe they may have some 4RU's, but don't
push them.

Jon