[SLUG] Need a roomie???

Looking for a room mate/flat mate/whatever they're called?? I'm poking
around at some options for living in Wahroonga or near there.

I'd need a room to myself with the OK to get a cable installed in there, for
a DSL modem, and to put a small fridge in there and toaster, small
microwave, plenty room for 2 or more biggish bookshelves, can't be bothered
to waste money on a bed so just room for sleeping bag OK, oh and a desk and
chair. Prefer to be able to smoke, but not essential, I'd just smoke outside
only. I don't drink and looking for non drinker/occasional social drinker,
smoker or non smoker OK, someone into computers and Linux pref.

Nothing too expensive, no $500/week mansions thanks. :) Hell, I don't care
if it's an old shed out the back, as long as I can safely keep my computer
in there and it has a lock on the door and supply of electricity of course.

James

PS.    I might take a day or two to reply, I have a little travelling to do.