Re: [SLUG] Hardware - Antiques

On Sun, 10 Jun 2001, Crossfire wrote:

> Michael Still was once rumoured to have said:
> > On Sat, 9 Jun 2001, Jon Biddell wrote:
> >> Q. What is the oldest / wierdest / most cantankerous piece of
> >> hardware that you've ever had Linux running on ?
>
> > A VAXstation 2100.
> The Uni Canb boys got somewhere with the VAX port then, eh?

Depends how you define running I support. They had enough developed for
mopd to be posted on bugtraq as insecure...

They pretty much lost interest in the end. I still got to see Linux "boot"
though.

Mikal

--
Michael Still (mikal@nospam.stillhq.com)
  http://www.stillhq.com -- a whole bunch of Open Source stuff including PDF software...

"The Chad is great!                        The Chad is stuck!"