[SLUG] Hardware - Antiques

Must be the prospect of all that gardening and cleaning up if the "computer
museum" (i.e. the garage) SWMBO has mandated during the next 23 days of
annual leave (bugger !!), but I'm bored,......

So I thought I'd start a Linux Hardware discussion topic;

Q. What is the oldest / wierdest / most cantankerous piece of hardware that
you've ever had Linux running on ?

For me, it's the Toshiba Libretto 110CT - the 800 x 480 screen was an
absolute bugger to get right under X.

Jon