Re: [SLUG] OT - Job advertisement

On Thu,  7 Jun 2001 21:52, David Kempe wrote:
> > They will expect me or my colleague to allow them access to the server
>
> room
>
> > and to have access to all machines - no bloody way. They will not touch
>
> !!!
>
> > And I refuse to remove the boot-up password on my PC !!
>
> Hey just out of interest on what basis where they going to do this audit?
> What gives them the right to dig though your premises?
>
> Just wondering for my own good :)

Under the terms of the company's SELECT agreement, we have to furnish (on
demand) licencing details or allow an audit to be done AT THEIR EXPENSE.

Given that they have this 60 day amnesty on now against pirates, not that we
have anything unlicenced, it's probably less agro for the suits to do it that
way.