Re: [SLUG] OT - Telstra to cap flat rate ADSL & Cable plans at 3Gb/month

> >   Petrol cheaper here? Last price I heard (NY state), was petrol was the
> >   exhorbitant price of $1.05 a gallon. Roughly working that out, I get
> >   around 50c a litre.
>
> I don't know about that, bit its > $USD2 / gallon in San Francisco.
> Given that the petrol station down the road from me is 90c / litre,
> I think we're about the same, if not a bit better off here.

OK call this further off-topic but in the public educational interest..
Last time I looked 1 gallon = 4.5 litres  therefore 1.05 a gallon  is about
23.3333c a litre  pretty bloody cheap if you ask me :-)  ditto the $2 a
gallon and yes I know wages etc a lower in the states  just wondered what
conversions you guys were using :-)

Dan