Re: [SLUG] Whats the go with this list ?

On Fri, Jun 08, 2001 at 12:29:23PM +1000, Matt Allen wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Im guessing the ratio of men to women on this list is like 95:5 at best, but is it just me or have we all got a bad case of PMS ?
>
> It seems that no-one can ask a question anymore without getting their arse bitten off for some reason or another.
>
> Lately ive been changing over the the slug mailbox in mutt for a laugh, its like like a friggen year 8 "im better than you" yelling match.
>
> Anyone else feel like this should be year8girls@nospam.slug.org.au?
>
> anywho.
>
> Matta

Dear Mr Allen,

I sincerely apologise for making up one of the 5% of subscribers to this list
who are women.

I understand that my petty female approach to intellectual discussion has now
destroyed a useful Linux resource.

In fact, I am horrified that even though I have never posted I have influenced
the list so much.

I offer to unsubscribe immediately.

Mary.

--