Re: [SLUG] OT - Job advertisement

On Thu, 7 Jun 2001, Jon Biddell wrote:

> What I plan to do is to have my Linux posters up, my "Windows Free Zone"
> crime-scene tape on the workstation, and the work PC booting off a SuSE Live
> CD (so I don't have to screw up even more an already knackered and feeble
> Windows 2000 workstation).
>
> Should be good for a few laughs...:-)
>
> Any other suggestions ?

When they ask to look at what software you have around the place,
replace the CDROMS in the windoze packaging with Linux CDs ;)

BTW, I actually don't think they're legally entitled to enter your premises
at all - they're not the police and they do not have a search warrant.

Where does it stipulate in their contract with your company that
they may legally enter your premises for a software audit?

You can legally refuse entry to any person you desire AFAIK, although IANAL ;)

rachel

--
Rachel Polanskis			Optus/Excite@nospam.Home
UNIX Administrator			100 Harris Street