Re: [SLUG] OT - Telstra to cap flat rate ADSL & Cable plan

Telstra ius still selling us short... take a look at telstra.net, and then
look into the pricing of bigpond direct adsl, if you go the whole hog and
get unlmited traffic up and until 6gb a month on 256/64 plan, then they
start charging you traffic.. its a fortune though.. and if you do the plan
1 option, of paying per mb, you'll soon find yourself paying heaps..

I am somewhat glad I moved away from my perm modem, it was good.. but it
gets to a point where the amount of traffic on it, just is not worth
it. If telstra offered a lower price on unlimited 56k perm modem traffic,
I would pay to reinstall it again.. but only if it was unlimited and no mb
charges on going over any X amount.. then it would be usefull, and if
someone DoS me, then I don't care..

Some of you should be lucky you have a choice, people like myself and
Terry, have no choice except for modem access currently or satelite if
your that way inclined..

Anyways, I will stay away from this thread now.. just wanted to add
something more :)