Re: [SLUG] [OT] Slugger needs employment

This one time, at band camp, james@nospam.spunkysoftware.com said:
>Hi employing sluggers,

James, I don't mean to sound rude, but your mail is the straw that broke
the camels back after this flood of job related mail to the list
recently; so this isn't directly aimed at you, it's aimed at everyone.

It's in the archives, it's in the FAQ, and people keep saying the same
thing:  Job related mail doesn't belong.  It's been said a thousand
times already that there are places like linux.org.au/jobs and jobnet
for this thing.

I subscribed to this list because it's a Linux User Group.  I'm here to
ask questions about Linux and hopefully offer help when I know the
answer.  I didn't join so I could hear about some job openings I'm not
interested in, because I know where to look if I wanted to find one.

Posting jobs here is advertising, and it's unsolicited -- it's SPAM.

Okay, rant over.  That's my last word on the subject to the list.  [cue
sighs of relief, mutterings of "shut up, already"]

--
jaq@nospam.spacepants.org                        http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg
<Balial> This port may thing it's fortified, butt I seem to be mounting