[SLUG] netscape

sluggers

I am using Netscape Communicator 4.72  with RH6.2 on a toshiba laptop.
My only achievement is to get this working with the internal modem.

My problem is that when I attempt to use the address book every netscape
component exits.  This is a pain.  I have set up other user accounts and
they work OK (I can open the address book)  however with every user
account I can add addresses but not delete any from the address book.

Is there a solution to this or do I just start using a different user
account and get rid of the old one and repeat each time this happens.
Also does anyone know which file stores the addresses as this could be a
place too look

Thanks

Steven