Re: [SLUG] apt-get post-install config ?

* This one time, at band camp, Jeff Waugh said:

> <quote who="Debian User Adam Bogacki,,,">
>
> > How do I get rid of the handle "Debian User" ... ? Which file do I edit ?
>
> There'll be a blank field in your Mozilla mail preferences somewhere. :)
> Fill that in.

And the GECOS field of your password entry was left as default when you
set your user up.

Try

usermod -c "My Real Name" username

as root

HTH
--
Greeno <tgreen@nospam.pacific.net.au>
GnuPG Key :  1024D/B5657C8B

Imagine working in a secure environment and finding the string
_NSAKEY in the OS binaries without a good explanation
    -Alan Cox 04/05/2001