Re: [SLUG] Mandrake 8.0 and Adaptec SCSI bug

Run it in text mode, use the virtual terminal (I think its alt-F6), load the
modules you need manually, run fdisk manually to setup your partitions, and
then mount them.  Take up the install from there....

That's why installers still load a virtual terminal...

Jon
===