Re: [SLUG] OT - Telstra to cap flat rate ADSL & Cable plans at 3Gb/month

On Thu, Jun 07, 2001 at 11:07:19 +1000, Raoul Golan wrote:

> What's the situation with Optus?  I thought Optus had to cap their
> broadband as well after calling their own product "unlimited", and
> after coming under fire from the ACCC for kicking people out for
> "violating" the AUP.

i didn't really follow it up that much, but i think that's what
happened.  whirlpool.net.au will probably have the details
somewhere in their archives, if you're really interested.

> :%s/[Ll]inux/GNU\/Linux/g

:%s#[Ll]inux#GNU/Linux#g might be easier 8)

--
#ozone/algorithm <ozone@nospam.algorithm.com.au>          - trust.in.love.to.save