RE: [SLUG] OT - Telstra to cap flat rate ADSL & Cable plans at 3Gb/month

I just signed up for unlimited (in every sense of the word) 56K access
and cancelled my telstra sat b/c of their outrageous costs.  Better
to have a slower speed and download anything even if it takes a lot
longer i reckon, and at $50 a month (country area) works for me.

Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me.

Wylie Edwards
Senior Technician
Information Technology Department
Central Gippsland Health Service