RE: [SLUG] OT - Telstra to cap flat rate ADSL & Cable plans at3Gb/month

On Thu, 7 Jun 2001, Alister Waller wrote:

> The answer is simple, you don't accept the 3GB download limit then go
> somewhere else. Thats cool by me :))

Simple question.

Where?

Give me a name {URL, phone number, whatever} of someone who offers
broadband access at whatever rate {I'll accept anything down to 128/64 on
ADSL or 400k on cable} _without_ any form of bandwidth cap or similar
restriction.

I'll give them my business so fast your head'll spin.

DaZZa