RE: [SLUG] OT - Telstra to cap flat rate ADSL & Cable plans at 3Gb/month

Most things in the USA are cheaper...

and besides, who would want to live there?? its full of americans.

We do not have the 260 million people in australia to support the kind of
infrastructure they have thats why it costs more here. We have not had cable
TV as long nor is it as popular. We have a lot more remote regions that
Telstra have to provide services to and probably run at a loss to do this
and make up the difference from us city slickers. I must be one of the rare
happy telstra customers....:))

The answer is simple, you don't accept the 3GB download limit then go
somewhere else. Thats cool by me :))

Alister