Re: [SLUG] Calling all Regex champions

This one time, at band camp, Steven downing said:
>Having moved all my mp3s, I need to update my XMMS playlists,
>BUT there are a couple which have been updated already.
>So, I want to match /usr/local/mp3/<whatever>
>BUT NOT /usr/local/mp3/mp3/<whatever>

XMMS uses a plain text file in ~/.xmms/xmms.m3u to store the master
playlist.

You can get the list of files into it by using find(1), e.g.:

find /usr/local/mp3 ! -name '/usr/local/mp3/mp3/*' -print >
~/.xmms/xmms.m3u

Someone may want to correct me on my find syntax, but you get the idea.

--
jaq@nospam.spacepants.org                        http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg
<Balial> This port may thing it's fortified, butt I seem to be mounting