Re: [SLUG] OT - Job advertisement

This one time, at band camp, Jon Biddell said:
>> TANSTAAFL. :-)
>
>Let's see how many get THIS one ..:-)

There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch.

>"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to using
>Microsoft products for mission-critical applications"
>			     (What Yoda really meant to say)
		-- Devin L. Ganger in the Scary Devil Monastery

Attribute quotes whenever possible -- esp. when you snarf them from me
:)

--
jaq@nospam.spacepants.org                        http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg
<Balial> This port may thing it's fortified, butt I seem to be mounting