Re: frames (was: Re: [SLUG] OT - Job advertisement)

<quote who="Jamie Wilkinson">

> >Arent frames part of the HTML standard?
>
> Just because they're part of a standard doesn't mean they don't SUCK.

Nor does it mean they won't be taken out. Forcibly. Hurrah!

[ We are the Space Robots. We are here to protect you from the Terrible
Secret of Frames. ]

- Jeff

--
     "They cosset us with trappings to shut us up. That way when we say
     'sharecropper!' you can point to my free suit and say 'Shut up pop