Re: [SLUG] OT - Telstra to cap flat rate ADSL & Cable plans at 3Gb/month

Andre Pang <ozone@nospam.algorithm.com.au> writes:

> the 3GB cap is ridiculous.  at least Telstra should not be
> calling it a 'freedom' plan.  and people who are on optus@nospam.home
> (like myself) shouldn't take too much comfort either, since if
> Telstra pull off this stunt, Optus could just be as big as
> bastards and follow their lead.

What's the situation with Optus?  I thought Optus had to cap their
broadband as well after calling their own product "unlimited", and
after coming under fire from the ACCC for kicking people out for
"violating" the AUP.

--
:%s/[Ll]inux/GNU\/Linux/g