[SLUG] suggestions needed: Addressbook implementation to work with OUTLOOK instead of Exchange server

Hi,

I had a scoure through Freshmeat and the only thing I can come up with was:
ldap-abook, which sounds good, but I cannot download the binary.

Has anyone any more suggestions?
Bernhard Lüder

This electronic mail is solely for the use of the addressee and may contain
information that is confidential or privileged.  If you receive this
electronic mail in error, please delete it from your system immediately and
notify the sender by electronic mail.