Re: [SLUG] OT - Telstra to cap flat rate ADSL & Cable plans at 3Gb/month

> 3GB is loads for a home account.

I don't have a problem with the new limit as I would rarely grab more then a Gig
(and only if I grabbed an ISO or two).

The problem is people like my flatmate, who noticed that Telstra wasn't enforcing
their AUP and hence sucked down 21Gig of AVIs, MP3s and Streaming Video &
Music (thing Big Brother et al) last month.

Telstra needed to do something. But they should have enforced their AUP rather
then capping the service.

My 2c
Marty