RE: [SLUG] OT - Telstra to cap flat rate ADSL & Cable plans at 3Gb/month

3GB is loads for a home account.

What would you want more for???

Its funny that people who are concerned about emails being in text and
snipping off previous comments to save bandwith would be upset over a 3GB
download limit. Thats a hell of a lot of text.

We are very lucky in Australia to have hig speed internet connections easily
available (in the cities) and at a reasonable cost. Try doing the same in
the UK.

Our whole company (6 users) use 2-3GB a month and we like to download a fair
bit of stuff.

my 20c worth.

Alister