RE: [SLUG] OT - Telstra to cap flat rate ADSL & Cable plans at 3Gb/month

I live in vic and have just cancelled my contract with them (telstra)
because of their damn limit.  What I reckon is weird is that its only
now that people are whinging about the limit, yet when I signed up 12
months ago the limit was in place.  I have a sat connection.

Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me.

Wylie Edwards
Senior Technician
Information Technology Department
Central Gippsland Health Service