[SLUG] And the rest of SID? Was:kdelibs in sid currently broken,

What's the rest of sid like right now?
Anyone know of any other packages causing havoc
or is tonight an ok time to 'dist-upgrade' without
breaking things.

How do other Debianites keep on top of what
packages are being badly behaved in the testing
and unstable branches, apart from tracking debian-user.
I thought DebianPlanet might have a page where people
could flag possible update problems, but I haven't found
one yet....

thanks all

Steve

Your password must be at least 18770 characters and
cannot repeat any of your previous 30689 passwords.
Type a password that meets these requirements in both
text boxes.  -  Windows 2000 attempts security  <bah!>
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q276/3/04.ASP