Re: [SLUG] SOT: best win telnet client to connect to a linux (colour wanted)

> Slightly off topic
>
> Anyone have recommendation on the best windows telnet client to connect to
> linux machine (RH7.1). In particular we want syntax hilighting in vim.

I use Tera Term Pro.  Not sure about syntax highlighting, but it's the only
one I've seen that displays colors in BitchX properly so I don't see why
syntax highlighting wouldn't work.

Beer free, not sure about source.  Try here:

http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-10062-100-890547.html?tag=st.dl.10001-1
03-1.lst-7-1.890547

You'll also want to search around for the SSH addon if you use SSH.