Re: [SLUG] OT - Job advertisement

<quote who="Terry Collins">

> Well,  I'm posting the reasons why I think it is inappropriate for
> posting to Slug.

Terry, who cares?

It's a heads up from a SLUGger about a job that may assist one of our
friends to find employment using Linux and Free Software.

The conspiracy theories are getting tiresome, and it's more important that
we help each other than rant about probables.

- Jeff

--
   Australians don't dislike Americans, we just dislike the sight, sound
                            and thought of them.