[SLUG] And the rest of Sid? Was: kdelibs in sid currently broken,

Apologies if this comes to the list twice, one of our
outbound gateways barfed.

What's the rest of Sid like right now?
Anyone know of any other packages causing havoc
or is tonight an ok time to 'dist-upgrade' without
breaking things.

How do other Debianites keep on top of what
packages are being badly behaved in the testing
and unstable branches, apart from tracking debian-user.
I thought DebianPlanet might have a page where people
could flag possible update problems, but I haven't found
one yet....

thanks all

Steve