Re: [SLUG] Email Dream Team

Jeff,

I think we need a pointer to s imple discussion on what a mail client is
and a mail server is with all the anacronyms.   A Bunnies guide if you like.

Second I would like a quick sheet listing all of them with a short
description of each and then a comments page association to each one.
It might be interesting to list supported platforms as well.

Side question...

How do you set up a News server so that the box continually grabs
messages and stores them for later reading even when not logged on?

Thanks
KenF