Re: [SLUG] Where to get Agenda PDAs ?

On  5 Jun, Jon Biddell wrote:

> Not wishing to piss on Anthony's parade, but I had a look at the Agenda
> developers site today, and they have a "special" white & blue model with 16Mb
> RAM, 8Mb "flash", and a few utilities that you can get for $179USD.
>
> Problem is many of the reviews I was able to find on this say that the
> company has serious problems, should not have released the PDA so soon, etc.
> etc.
>
> Maybe Catie Flick can shed some light on what the beast is actually like ,
> being the only person in The Known Universe (i.e. Sydney) that has one that I
> am aware of.

Yup, if you want to pop along to my site at
http://liedra.net/programming/agenda.php the slides are linked from
there. If you, or anyone else, has any more questions about the talk,
please feel free to email me (at this address) or if they think everyone
else here would like to know more, to the slug list.

I'll answer them to the best of my knowledge, but remember that I'm in
no way affiliated with Agenda Computing :) so I don't know why their
phones aren't responding, I don't know much about what sorts of payments
they accept, etc.

Catie

--

 Acephali \A*ceph"a*li\, n. pl. [LL., pl. of acephalus. See Acephal.] 1. A
fabulous people reported by ancient writers to have heads.

	 - http://www.dictionary.com
----
http://www.liedra.net