[SLUG] Printer setup

Hey,

I am trying to setup a postscript laser and am not getting very far. I
have tried to setup /etc/printcap using both magicfilter and
apsfilter, and when I send a job, nothing happens.

This is on a home lan, using debian.

One thing I have noticed: I tried using a program called webmin, under
'printer configuration', it had various settings for printing. Two of
these were:
      1. Accepting requests
      2. Printing enabled

Both of these were set to no, and regardless of how many times I
clicked yes, the changes were not saved as such.

Please, any suggestions would be welcome

Cheers,

Rob
#
# Copyright (c) 1983 Regents of the University of California.
# All rights reserved.
#
# Redistribution and use in source and binary forms are permitted
# provided that this notice is preserved and that due credit is given
# to the University of California at Berkeley. The name of the University
# may not be used to endorse or promote products derived from this
# software without specific prior written permission. This software
# is provided ``as is'' without express or implied warranty.
#
#	@nospam.(#)etc.printcap	5.2 (Berkeley) 5/5/88
#
# This file was generated by /usr/sbin/magicfilterconfig.
#
lp|lex|Lexmark Optra M410:\
	:lp=:sd=/var/spool/lpd/lex:rm=192.168.1.3:rp=lex:lpr_bounce:\
	:sh:pw#80:pl#72:px#1440:mx#0:\
	:if=/etc/magicfilter/ps600-filter:\
	:af=/var/log/lp-acct:lf=/var/log/lp-errs: