Re: [SLUG] Off-Topic: Laptop Memory?

So far we can say those chips of yoursa don't work.. maybe they have to be
a specific density. ie.. no doublesided.. or only single
sided.. etc... something out of my scope, as I have not used such a
machine, nor owned one.. could always check the viking components page and
see what they sell in the way of dimms. Maybe the might only offer upto
32mb dimms, which might tell us that anyone else who offers higher is
wrong..