Re: [SLUG] Potato -> Woody

On Mon, Jun 04, 2001 at 11:58:23PM +1000, Tom Massey uttered:
> As I lay me down to sleep,
> I pray the net my .debs to keep.
> If they should die before I wake,
> Then bugger it, back to Mandrake. :-)

Bull. If you're still in Debian, you're missing a line in
/etc/apt/sources.list

slinky:~# grep bunk /etc/apt/sources.list
deb http://people.debian.org/~bunk/debian potato main

Put that line in, apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade, and Voila!
(apt-get install iptables will work as a side-effect)

--
                                                    Steve
  "I'm a sysadmin because I couldn't beat a blind monkey in a coding contest."