Re: [SLUG] Where to get Agenda PDAs ?

<quote who="Chris Mackenzie">

> It time for me to buy a new pda and being the good penguin lover that I
> am, I'm trying to find a local (Sydney) re-seller for the Agenda Vr3 PDAs.

Anthony Rumble is yelling at them as loudly as he can to get them in, and
I'm pretty sure he'd be the first man on the bandwagon for these. He did
mention at the last meeting that if he could get in touch, he'd order a
bunch for SLUGgers.

Anthony, any update on the Agenda stuff?

[ Otherwise, it's evil expensive shipping, that I'm glad I narrowly missed
out on paying. ]

- Jeff

--
                     I was there when geek became chic.