Re: [SLUG] SLUG Pastimes

<quote who="Andre Pang">

> personally, i'd think that reiserfs is far more stable than XFS, only
> because it's got a lot more testing in the field, and scary numbers of
> people (sourceforge, mp3.com) are using it on disk arrays over 1000GB in
> size.

Compared to XFS, which has "only" been in wide use since 1994?

  I think not, weenie monkey! ;) </oedebattle>

XFS is certainly new to Linux, but it's a very stable filesystem that has
been in use for yonkles. A lot of the mess has already been sorted out...

  Unfortunately, XFS doesn't have a celebrity PITA representative. ;)

- Jeff

--
   "The ability to procrastinate is what separates us from the machines."
                     - Chris Gregory, Desktop Magazine