RE: [OT] Re: [SLUG] Modem Sharing Client Options

Hmmm,

Yes, the letters MCSE have never made it to any business cards or
.sig lines of mine because I spend a lot of my time at IBM helping
MCSE's in other companies out of problems they just should not be in.
It's not something one can really take pride in. :)

But it does show that I come from a Windows world, and as my very
poor reading of Jeff's question showed, I've still got a way to go
before I get my mind free of that. But I will get there with Linux
because I really like it.

And thanks for the comments, I'm embarrassed, but also stirred to get
rid of this final Windows box, and this can only be good :).
I'll miss seeing those little red flags next to "Jeff Waugh" and the
others with their "X-Message-Flag" headers... Mutt, here I come.

Thanks,

Grant